Sunday, October 16, 2005

Indianness...

Dear All,

Firstly, I thank RadioActive Ray for inviting me to be a contributor of this blog community of Bryan/ College Station. I would do my best in serving the spirit of Taraana and Made in India.

I intend to write a series of articles highlighting the rich cultural heritage of India through the medium of music, literature, cinema, and architecture. Once in a while, I intend to write on certain aspects of India, that are available only in India. I would coin a single word for these collection of topics that would be addressed by me - "Indianness".

This, by no means, means that I am an authority on the topics that I write about. I would do my best in making it as honest and truthful as possible. I respect an individual for his/her opinion and belief and I sincerely hope, that I am not wrong or unjustified in expecting the same from others. I believe that this blogsite would give all of us wonderful oppurtunities to importantly, learn from each other.

-- Ranga

1 Comments:

Blogger RadioActive Ray said...

Hey All,
Some of us got together over the weekend and discussed our approach to this blog, since now that things are moving pretty smoothly. Thanks Ranga! And thank you all of you to make this happen!
I will write to all of you tonight and share our plans.
-Ray

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home