Friday, March 31, 2006

For the last time ...

The best things in life are free
But you can give them to the birds and bees

I want your money


(That's what I want) x 7

Your love gives me such a thrill
But your love won't pay my bills
I want your money

(That's what I want)

Money don't get everything it's true
But what I don't get- I can't use
I want money

(That's what I want)

I want money
I want lots of money
In fact I want so much money
Give me your money
Just give me money

- Money (That's what I want) by The Flying Lizards [Link]

Do you get the hint? So yes ... just 2 days left in our spring fund drive. Your Spring is here ... make it ours too. Give us your money ... keep independent radio alive in this age and time.
remember that KEOS 89.1 FM is non-profit, all-volunteer, commericial free radio. It's a wonderful endeavour that needs your continuous financial support. And this is how a public radio works- by our generous contributions.

Donate Now! Secure online [Link].

Or just call someone at 979-779-KEOS to help you do that effortlessly.

2 Comments:

Blogger mayanksingh said...

I wonder if you noticed the irony in the next post... this one is about $$ .. next one is $1 for a radio station :)

8:12 AM  
Blogger RadioActive Ray said...

yes .. that's the reason the other one is branded as 'illegal' and ours not! :) but these are two different things .. if a person in India can get by with $1 in a day- doesn't mean I ask my employer to pay me proportionately here! Well it's good you and I are here and earning comfortably- now's the time to share it!

And yes, I am going to get in touch with my Bihari (Bhojpuri) brethren to get smarter and have a pledge drive once in a while!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home